So, you’re planning an event? fantastic! It’s pretty exciting stuff. Probably one of the first tasks on your to do list is to find a destination that ticks all the boxes.
If you are looking for the ideal spot for your destination event then you can't go far wrong with the Eastern Med. Good connections from most European hubs, easy flight times, well-developed infrastructures and of course weather that is the envy of our Northern European cousins!
After over two decades of organising memorable events in Cyprus (we started young!), we decided to expand our operation to Greece as well. Drawing on our experience and embracing all the new opportunities that this fabulous destination offered.
Whichever destination you choose, you can be assured of the same high levels of service, top-quality accommodation and facilities, original ideas, total dedication, attention to detail and boundless enthusiasm that we are known for!
Small but perfectly formed, Cyprus is the Eastern-most island in the Mediterranean, boasts more than 300 days of sunshine a year and the national sport is essentially feeding people! What's not to love?
The cradle of civilisation, the birthplace of democracy and the land which brought us Zorba, ouzo and Mamma Mia! One of the best-loved destinations in the world and it's not hard to see why...
Say YES to a Sassy destination...
- Beautiful hotels with high standards of accommodation
- State of the art conference facilities both in hotels and external venues
- Good flight connections from all main European hubs
- Well-developed infrastructure with good road network
- Highly developed and professional service industry
- Modern European countries rich in history and culture
- Fabulous climate with enviable amounts of sunshine year round
- Clean beaches with clean, safe bathing water
- Beautiful and diverse landscapes
- A warm Mediterranean welcome
- Commitment to sustainability, environmental and social responsibility
- Safety and security for visitors
- Good quality/ price balance
- European languages widely spoken in hotels, restaurants and tourist areas
Plan your next event...
Are you planning an event? Or perhaps you'd just like to learn more about who we are and what we do. Whatever your query, we love to talk, so why not get in touch today?